1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer?
No. It is a treatment based of keratin that naturally straightens your hair.
3. Can you do the treatment after coloring?
Yes. For better results we recommend only after you color your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on relaxed hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair?
Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7. Can you do on virgin hair?
Yes. But it won’t last as long as a previously colored or chemically treated hair.
8. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages?
Yes. We recommend on children 6 and over.
9. Can I color my hair and do the treatment?
Yes. We recommend you color the hair first.
10. Can I color my hair after the treatment?
Yes. We recommend doing so only 2 weeks after you have done the treatment.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when?
Yes, but only 4 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
No. You can resume wearing these styles 4 whole days after doing the treatment.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet during the first 4 days?
Just blow the hair dry immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment?
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?
2 months on virgin hair, and 3-4 on any other type of hair.
16. What shampoo can I use after doing the treatment?
We recommend our shampoo, because it does not contain Sodium Chloride, and it also has Keratin and UV protection.
17. Do I have to do touch-ups on my next visit or the whole head?
The next application must be done to the whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again?
After 3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month?
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?
No. we recommend cutting your hair afterwards, so this way you can trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair during the 4 day period?
22. If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do?
Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straighten out the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing?
It is not recommended by the FDA.
24. Can a infant be present while the treatment its being done?
No. Because the smell may irritate the child.